Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Joe Dallesandro

A good friend of mine has an infatuation (potentially unhealthy, but who am I to judge?) with a bi-sexual semi-star of the 60's and 70's who came out of the Andy Warhol Factory. He got cast in many small roles in some really obscure films, and he was generally known at the time as a hunk with beautiful long hair and a tendency to be found on camera completely naked with tranvestites.

I don't know why, but my friend is... ok, I'll say it... obsessed with Joe Dallesandro. Fortunately, she admits it, and doesn't care who knows! So, to feed the fire (being the good friend I am), I helped her put together a tribute video montage. It just got completed, and she quickly fired it off to Joe himself via his myspace page hoping to hear back from him. Not sure if he will, but in the meantime you can enjoy it yourself!

Fantasies of Joe

1 comment: